Saturday 10 December 2011

Avatar

Creating an Avatar

In order to make our blogs a bit more personalised and to help our tutors recognise who were sending emails to them we were given the opportunity to create our own personalised avatars. 
To do this we were given a website to use called DoppelMe, a fairly simple site designed to create cartoonised avatars for people to use. Below is my avatar.

------UPDATE------

Me being me, I got pretty bored of my avatar after a few days but really couldn't be bothered to change it. But after we began our flash unit and I had created a cartoonised version of my Leviathan concept I decided I would use this as my Avatar (I was already using it to represent me in my animation anyway).
Below is my original concept work for my avatar and the final product (created in flash then exported to Photoshop for refinement).



And finally, here's me!


No comments:

Post a Comment